- What is The Politically Correct Word for Retarded? April 13, 2019
- Slut-Shame On You April 6, 2019
- Religious People versus Your Genitals March 29, 2019
- What Happened to Free Speech in America? March 18, 2019
- The New Catholic Slogan: Priests will be Priests March 14, 2019
Tag Archives: #amberfrey
I was a little late in watching 2017’s The Murder of Laci Peterson. This is an interesting series about Scott Peterson and his conviction for the murder of his pregnant wife in 2002. The program raises serious issues.
I do recall the sensational media storm of this trial, and in retrospect I feel kind of duped by the whole 24/7 news thing. Uncomfortably, I must admit this was not outside my own fault.
My generation was the first to appreciate all-day-long news coverage. This does not seem to fly with younger folks nowadays, and for good reason.