- The Covington Catholic Kids Got a Raw Deal From Black Extremists and the Media January 23, 2019
- Communion: Spreading Disease in the Name of Jesus January 19, 2019
- Scientology: Where’s the Religious Coup? January 17, 2019
- Scott Peterson and Fake News January 12, 2019
- Louis Farrakhan has Sold Out to the White Man January 4, 2019
Tag Archives: #christians
I didn’t know Jim Carrey was a painter.
He is in hot water, for what I’m not quite sure. He made a beautiful woman unbeautiful, and he used the word, “Christian.” Both are big no-no’s in today’s hypocritical America.
Jim Carrey painted Press Secretary Sarah Sanders as an unattractive woman, a #metoo shame for sure, but any and all political caricatures are unflattering. He seemed genuinely offended with his comments calling her a “so-called Christian whose only purpose in life is to lie for the wicked.” She or her acts were deemed, “Monstrous!”
I am going to write a book. But first I need to do a lot of research, and that involves reading the Bible. I have never read it page to page. Twice in my life I started to read the Bible, but burned out in the first chapter on both occasions.
So far I am still in the Old Testament. It is an incredible read. We are not talking sex, drugs, and rock and roll, but rather incest and murder.
I am seriously wondering if this God is tricking people as the devil in disguise. God is mean, evil, vindictive, murderous, controlling, and contradictory. How is it that millions of people are able to reconcile his actions? It gives a whole new feeling to the term “God-fearing people”. You should fear him. He is one cruel and twisted dude.