- The Covington Catholic Kids Got a Raw Deal From Black Extremists and the Media January 23, 2019
- Communion: Spreading Disease in the Name of Jesus January 19, 2019
- Scientology: Where’s the Religious Coup? January 17, 2019
- Scott Peterson and Fake News January 12, 2019
- Louis Farrakhan has Sold Out to the White Man January 4, 2019
Tag Archives: #fakenews
I was a little late in watching 2017’s The Murder of Laci Peterson. This is an interesting series about Scott Peterson and his conviction for the murder of his pregnant wife in 2002. The program raises serious issues.
I do recall the sensational media storm of this trial, and in retrospect I feel kind of duped by the whole 24/7 news thing. Uncomfortably, I must admit this was not outside my own fault.
My generation was the first to appreciate all-day-long news coverage. This does not seem to fly with younger folks nowadays, and for good reason.
Roy Moore, politician and creepy-ass cracker, has been accused of diddling with a teen girl when he was in his thirties. Numerous other people have come forward to state that Moore was known for trolling teens at malls, as well as elsewhere.
Roy is now facing a lawsuit from one of his accusers. He is embarrassed about the toll this has taken on his family. Yes, it’s embarrassing to be you.
Perhaps Mr. Moore learned his poor pickup techniques in church because in an effort to distract, he is spouting off religious overtones against others he feels are bringing down our nation, specifically lesbians, gays and transgenders.