- The Covington Catholic Kids Got a Raw Deal From Black Extremists and the Media January 23, 2019
- Communion: Spreading Disease in the Name of Jesus January 19, 2019
- Scientology: Where’s the Religious Coup? January 17, 2019
- Scott Peterson and Fake News January 12, 2019
- Louis Farrakhan has Sold Out to the White Man January 4, 2019
Tag Archives: #misogyny
The beautiful Bailey Davis, NFL cheerleader for the New Orleans Saints, whose team is known as the New Orleans Saintsations, claims she was fired after posting an Instagram pic of herself in lingerie.
Who cares about her photo? Well, the hypocrites do.
The NFL team’s employee handbook says: “Nude, semi-nude, or lingerie photography is strictly prohibited and terms for immediate dismissal.”
Um, excuse me, but aren’t all the cheerleaders on the field semi-nude? Does the NFL believe people are watching these scantily clad ladies bounce around for their athleticism? I think we all know what’s going on here.
Hillary has spoken out about her failed campaign for the presidency. She blames Putin, Comey, and misogyny.
So, yeah, Putin rigged our election. He is hanging out in Russia pulling puppet strings. Whatever.
Comey did come back out at a critical time in the presidential run to say Hillary was under investigation (again), but who started that ball rolling? She is still lucky ducky not to be in prison.
Misogyny? Please, girl. The leader of the free world isn’t all about pussy power. People are much more interested in taxes and health care issues. It eludes me how this woman is taken seriously by other women righters when she is married to Bill “do me” Clinton.