- The Covington Catholic Kids Got a Raw Deal From Black Extremists and the Media January 23, 2019
- Communion: Spreading Disease in the Name of Jesus January 19, 2019
- Scientology: Where’s the Religious Coup? January 17, 2019
- Scott Peterson and Fake News January 12, 2019
- Louis Farrakhan has Sold Out to the White Man January 4, 2019
Tag Archives: #pakistan
I have no idea what went down, or how, or who really said what. I wasn’t there, and neither were most everyone else who has an opinion on the matter. All I know is that what is at stake here, literally and figuratively, is a life and death argument over spit.
Apparently a Pakistani Christian woman better known as Asia Bibi, was working the fields, outnumbered by Muslim women, when she drank from the well. Bibi’s “filthy” Christian lips touched their communal drinking cup. An argument escalated where religious insults where hurled from both sides and suddenly someone must die due to blasphemy. That’s quite a short trip from point A to point B.