- What is The Politically Correct Word for Retarded? April 13, 2019
- Slut-Shame On You April 6, 2019
- Religious People versus Your Genitals March 29, 2019
- What Happened to Free Speech in America? March 18, 2019
- The New Catholic Slogan: Priests will be Priests March 14, 2019
Tag Archives: #religiousholidays
I’m not OCD and I’m not a hypochondriac, but the practice of communion is questionable.
First, a cute story. As a child, I went to church with one of my friends. My family wasn’t into the church thing, so I had no clue what was going on. At some point all of the people rose from their seats and went down to the front to get a little goodie. My friend’s mother told me to stay in my chair. This made me angry.
When I got home, I told my mom that everyone had snack except for me. Later, my friend’s mom called to explain that she withheld me from communion because I wasn’t a member of the church. She said she felt bad and wished she had let me participate. It turns out I may have dodged a bullet.