- What is The Politically Correct Word for Retarded? April 13, 2019
- Slut-Shame On You April 6, 2019
- Religious People versus Your Genitals March 29, 2019
- What Happened to Free Speech in America? March 18, 2019
- The New Catholic Slogan: Priests will be Priests March 14, 2019
Tag Archives: #sharialaw
I recently read a disturbing article about Sharia law being adopted into a tiny area in Indonesia where gays are forewarned that they will now be stoned to death for homosexual activity.
This isn’t anything new for numerous nations who invoke religion to perpetrate homicidal acts, which is an incredible contradiction even in the biblical realm.
Yet, it continues to amaze me how much the super-religious are overly obsessed with the genitals of others.
Talk about anal-retentive.
Like Wilfred on Facebook
Jeanine Pirro of Fox News came under heavy criticism last weekend for her remarks about Ilhan Omar, a Minnesota representative in the United States House of Congress.
Ms. Pirro made numerous good points. Yet, only one tidbit among her ten minute video editorial was picked up by other media outlets to be aired and declared as a racist rant. Pirro questioned Omar’s wearing of the hijab: “Is her adherence to this Islamic doctrine indicative of her adherence to Shariah law, which in itself is antithetical to the United States Constitution?”