- What is The Politically Correct Word for Retarded? April 13, 2019
- Slut-Shame On You April 6, 2019
- Religious People versus Your Genitals March 29, 2019
- What Happened to Free Speech in America? March 18, 2019
- The New Catholic Slogan: Priests will be Priests March 14, 2019
Tag Archives: #women
My Grandmother, the English teacher would be so proud of me for knowing both of these words, and also for paying it forward. In other words, for you cat-calling fools, Grandma would be proud of me for sticking up for the ladies.
cat·call, ˈkatˌkôl, verb, gerund or present participle: cat-calling
- make a whistle, shout, or comment of a sexual nature to a woman passing by.
Hello men: I’m not sure what the heck you are thinking, as if all your hollering will lead to a sexual encounter, or earn the respect of the gals you are being completely inconsiderate of.
Stop embarrassing the rest of our gender by reducing yourself to a guttural caveman. Women already think we are cavemen. You don’t need to reinforce this stereotype.